Guidelines for Grid Connected Solar Rooftop Program under SOURA GRUHA YOJANE (SGY) scheme for FY 2019-20.
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), GoI under phase-II scheme has launched grid connected solar rooftop scheme for Residential and Group Housing Societies (GHS)/Residential Welfare Scheme (RWA) categories of consumers with Central Finance Assistance (CFA).
The CFA/subsidy details are as below Table A:
MNRE has designated Bangalore Electricity Supply Company (BESCOM) as nodal point for implementation of the said scheme and has allotted 30MW for FY 2019-20.
Sl. No Capacity Benchmark Cost (Rs/kWp)
1 Above 1kW and upto 10kW 54,000/-
2 Above 10kW and upto 100kW 48,000/-
3 Above 100kW and upto 500kW 45,000/-
The above benchmark costs are inclusive of total system cost and its installation, commissioning, transportation, insurance, five-year AMC/CMC and applicable fees and taxes.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Online Applications are invited from Individual Residential Consumers and Group Housing Societies (GHS)/Residential Welfare Associations (RWA).
2. The existing SRTPV consumers are not eligible under this SGY scheme.
3. The CFA/subsidy is applicable to a Consumer for only single Installation (one consumer one installation) and verification will be carried out by Aadhar card.
4. Online Portal is available from 16.03.2020 to 25.03.2020 or Capacity fulfillment whichever is earlier. Application Link: https://bescom.org/BescomSRTPV/online.html.
5. Online Applications are invited in the ratio 1:3 for a total capacity of 90MW of which 60MW for Residential consumers and 30MW for GHS/RWA.
6. Applications shall be submitted up to sanctioned load of the installation and CFA/subsidy is applicable as detailed in Table-A.
7. The Application fee as details below:
Registration fee Rs. Facilitation fee Rs.
1kWp upto 5kWp 500/- 1000/- ( Application fee is non- refundable. Facilitation fee is collected only from eligible consumers.
5kWp upto 50kWp 1000/- 2000/-
50kWp upto 2000kWp 2000/- 5000/-
8. The eligible Applications will be shortlisted on first come first serve basis for a capacity of 30MW (Residential for 20MW & GHS/RWA for 10MW) subject to Technical feasibility.
9. Applications which are not technically feasible will be rejected.
10. The list of shortlisted consumers will be hosted in the BESCOM website.
11. The consumer investment in the project excluding CFA/subsidy from MNRE is to be borne by Consumer owned fund/borrowed fund. The Capital cost, Consumer investment and MNRE subsidy, detailed in Table ‘B’ considering Rs.54,000/- as bench mark price:
More details download pdf.